The world's best-loved mountain bike gets a major capability boost. With more travel, a more aggressive geometry, and 29" or 27.5" mid-fat options, Fuel EX is the one go-to trail bike for all riders.
Want a rugged, capable long-travel trail bike with the sprightly manners of an XC bike? Get it with Fuel EX. Fuel EX blends the best of both worlds in one uncompromising package.
- New 130mm frame is more capable.
- Boost148/110: stronger wheels, more tyre clearance, shorter stays
- Exclusive suspension tech with ABP, Full Floater and RE:aktiv
- Straight Shot stiffness, Knock Block frame defence
- Alpha Platinum Aluminium, ABP, Boost148, Knock Block steerer stop, Full Floater, EVO link, E2 tapered head tube, Mino Link, Control Freak internal routing, downtube guard, PF92, ISCG 05, G2 Geometry, 130mm
- Front suspension
- Fox Performance 34 Float, GRIP 3-position damper, E2 tapered steerer, Boost110, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset, 130mm travel
- Rear suspension
- Fox Performance Float EVOL, RE:aktiv 3-position damper, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 210x52.5mm
- Bontrager Line Comp 30, Tubeless Ready, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear
- Bontrager XR3 Expert, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 29x2.40"
- SRAM X1, 11-speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM X1, Roller Bearing Clutch
- SRAM X1 1200, 32T Direct Mount X-Sync
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM XG-1150, 10-42, 11-speed
- SRAM PC-1110
- Not included
- Bontrager Evoke 2, chromoly rails
- Bontrager Drop Line 125, under-bar remote lever, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, zero offset, internal routing
- Bontrager Line, 35mm, 15mm rise, 750mm width
- Bontrager Race Lite, lock-on
- Bontrager Line, Knock Block, 35mm, 0 degree
- Head set
- Knock Block integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake set
- SRAM Guide RS hydraulic disc
- 17.5" - 13.47 kg / 29.70 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).